Just like most of the planner/crafting community, I’m completely in love with the new Heidi Swapp collection. I was lucky enough to receive some of the products of this collection as part of my StudioL2e creative team package last month and you can imagine how excited I got.
So for the month of April I decorated my monthly spread around that collection.
The stamp sets I used here are:
– Creative Team Exclusive (not available for purchase)
– Hi-Light It: Banners (from studiol2e.com)
– Hi-Light It: Banner Sentiments (from studiol2e.com)
– Iconic Borders (from studiol2e.com)
– Creative Plans (from studiol2e.com)
– Beautiful Life (from studiol2e.com)
– List It (from studiol2e.com)
– Seasonal Plans – Spring (from studiol2e.com)
For the decorations I used some washi tape from my stash, a banner sticker I printed from Chelley Darling’s free printable and a sticker from The Reset Girl.
From the Heidi Swapp Hello Beautiful collection, I used some of the Sheer Stickers, Washi Book stickers and Pocket Cards. The pink arrow paper clip is by Freckled Fawn.
NOTE: The links in this post are NOT affiliate link. I wasn’t sponsored by any of the companies mentioned above, although I received some of these products for free for being a member of Studio L2e creative team.