I recently returned to my parents’ house for Easter holidays and I found a stack of old photos laying around and I decided to turn them into pocket page spreads.
I found it really challenging to work with old pictures like these cause:
– I had a pretty bad camera back then so the quality of the pictures is not great,
– They didn’t get processed to fix light and contrast so some of them look pretty bad, and
– They are just random. When I print photos for my pocket page spreads I have an idea of how I want them to work and print the photos that will fit. Here I have to work with anything I have in hand.
Any way I knew beforehand they won’t be my best spreads but I wanted to take on the challenge.
Most of the cards are from the Heidi Swapp Dreamy collection and the cork embellishments are from an old Gossamer Blue kit (January 2015 if I’m not mistaken).
You can see details at the close-up photos bellow. The quality of the photos is clearly not great, but I think the overall result worked fine. At the beginning I had a different photo on the last card but it was really bothering me so I switched it.