In this course we will start simple and progress through intermediate and advanced techniques that will help you learn to use tiny pieces of leftover papers (or purposefully selected beauties!) for intricate and beautiful backgrounds. All you need for this class is scissors, your scrap stash, glue, your imagination and your favorite show on Netflix. I promise your fingers will be snipping, arranging and gluing in no time!
You can use this class to create art journal backgrounds, base pages, scrapbook pages, collages, mosaics, summer crafts with the kids, frame worthy art and more. This class will focus on creating collages out of paper and if you follow all of the challenges, ideas and techniques listed you will have 92 art journal base pages ready and waiting for when inspiration strikes.
- 90+ page instantly downloadable ebook
- 92 ideas, challenges, and techniques
- 25 printable sketches for page layouts
- Photo tutorials and examples of completed pages
- Best tool recommendations for collage
- Basic, Intermediate and Advanced techniques for all skill levels