Hello everyone, my name is Zinia Amoiridou (pronounced A-MEE-REE-T͟HOO) and I live in sunny Greece. I’ve been into stationery and paper crafts since I can remember myself. In school I was the kid with the colorful pens and cute notebooks. Growing up I slowly started getting into photography and designing as well.
A FEW LINES ABOUT MYSELF:
After school a series of bad choices led me to a psychologically instable period which lasted a couple of years. I was lucky to find my soulmate at the end of 2013 and he helped me put my life back on track. I also discovered the planner and crafting community to trigger my creativity and get me all inspired and excited. Turns out crafting and surrounding myself with beautiful things has a really huge impact on my mood. At the fall of 2014 I took the decision to apply to art university and I was so happy to get accepted after my first try. A few months later I made it into my first design team and started sharing my work online.
Now I’m honored to be a member in a bunch of amazing design teams, teach online classes and local workshops and also work as a product designer.
I’m always open to work with different companies and products so don’t hesitate to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
INK ROAD STAMPS
BLOOMING HEARTS COLLECTION
TALES & DREAMS COLLECTION
I discovered that scrapbooking is “a thing” around the beginning of 2014 when I started getting my creative self back. I’ve been hooked ever since. I love the memory keeping and storytelling aspects of scrapbooking but to me, the most exciting part is that it’s a creative outlet. I find it really fulfilling to turn my memories into paper masterpieces.
In addition to traditional scrapbooking, love creating off the page projects like cards, minibooks, happy mail etc. I’m always open and really excited to try new and different things. I’m a crafter of all trades, always ready to jump in a brand new creative adventure. I also enjoy experimenting with paint and mixed media on my pages but I still keep them simple and clear.
As an artist and designer I try to be versatile and always try different things. That being said, between all the different designs and styles I used on my layouts, my work is generally whimsical and innovative but at the same time simple enough to recreate by anyone after watching/reading the process. I love creating colorful designs by mixing bright and light colors together.
In addition to the process videos I share on my YouTube channel, I create educational content for online classes and local workshops. You can find links to my current classes at the corresponding section of this page.
I never really realized the concept of art journaling until I saw the pre-registration of Get Messy Art Journal back in the beginning of 2015 and decided to give it a try. After some time experimenting and trying to find my style I started art journaling on regular basis and loving the creative freedom it gives.
Art journaling is a really fun practice for me. I really enjoy messing around with different products and techniques. I enjoy working on both minimalistic and product-heavy pages but I usually stick to light or bright colors rather than dark and dull. I also occasionally work on some off the page mixed media projects like altered items, canvases, ATCs and more.
I really enjoy bringing my love of color and mixed media into my scrapbooking. I always love mixing things up and bring some of my favorite art journaling techniques in my layouts and vice versa. Things don’t always end up the way I imagined but every crafty “disaster” is a great source of inspiration for a future masterpiece.
I’m a very versatile artist. I work with a wide variety of crafts and products and I’m always really excited to experiment with new products and ideas.
Since mid-2016 I’m teaching online classes related to mixed media and art journaling. I absolutely love creating educational content and help people get creative. You can find links to my online classes in the corresponding section of this page.
As I mentioned above I’ve been using cute stationery and planner since I was in school but I only discovered the whole planner trend around 2014. I got my first Filofax (a willow in personal size) during the summer of that year and since that my collection kept growing. During all that time I grew quiet a collection of planners and trying different planning styles.
My crafty journey actually started through planners. I started sharing my pages on instagram and at the end of 2014 I got accepted in my first ever design team, Studio L2e. From that point I started working with more companies and small shops of the planner world and sharing my planner pages.
I’m a huge paper lover so I prefer writing things on paper to stay organize and make my notebooks pretty along the way.
– Creativity Magazine Issue 69 (April 2016) – DoCrafts Design Team Feature
– Creativity Magazine Issue 71 (June 2016) – “Dream” Geometric Mocha Envelope Layout
– Esprit Scrapbooking No.51 (June-July 2016) – Interview & Feature (4 pages)
– Creativity Magazine Issue 72 (July 2016) – Film Strip Shaker Card
– Creativity Magazine Issue 73 (August 2016) – Interview Preview + Santoro Watercolor Card
– Creativity Magazine Issue 75 (October 2016) – “Peace & Joy” Scrapbook Layout
– Creativity Magazine Issue 77 (December 2016) – Special Feature “Scrapbook your Year”
– Creativity Magazine Issue 79 (February 2017) – Scrapbook know-how “Friendship” Layout
– PageMaps, AC Guest Feature
– WeR Memory Keepers: National Scrapbook Day Roundup, Envelope Pockets Scrapbook Layout
– Shimelle.com, Exploding Heart Scrapbook pages with Little by Little, February 1st, 2017
– Scrapbook Expo Designer Spotlight, September 14th, 2016
– Shimelle.com, Sheena, Zinia, and getting scrapbook-artsy, July 31st, 2016
– Fancy Free Projects by Scrappy Friends, Layout featured on Paige Evan’s blog.
– Meet PDT member: Zinia Amoiridou, Q&A on DoCrafts blog.
– Fancy Pants Designs “Good Fellows” Release, featured “Incredibly Daddy” Tag.
– Fancy Pants Designs “Golden Days” and “Merry & Bright” Release, featured “Family Life” and “Deck the halls” layouts.
– August 2015 Studio L2e Release pages were featured as the banner of studiol2e.com shop for a few months.
– GET MESSY Art Anthology
an art journaling collaboration with some extremely talented ladies from the Get Messy Art Journal community
– Get Messy x UNHCR
A collaborative art journal magazine compiled by the members of the Get Messy Art Journal community. All profits from this magazine are donated to UNHCR, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, to go aid those in need.
Guest Designer Work
ONE LITTLE BIRD DESIGNS February 2016
Past Design Teams
– PINK PAISLEE DESIGN TEAM (since February 2017 – January 2018)
– DOCRAFTS PROJECT DESIGN TEAM (March 2016)
– SHIMMERZ PAINTS DESIGN TEAM (January 2017 – December 2017)
– SCRAPBOOKING.GR THE CRAFTER’S JOYRIDE DESIGN TEAM (January 2016 – December 2016)
– STUDIOL2E MAKING PLANNING FUN CREATIVE TEAM (December 2014-December 2015)
find my work on Studio L2e Blog here
Other post features and contributions:
Meet the CT: Zinia
What’s in my Kipling Case? Part Two
– RUKRISTIN CREATIVE TEAM (October 2015-December 2015)